We appreciate your interest to join our outstanding team of professionals. We are always looking to expand our staff and services.
REGISTERED NURSE – PER DIEM
At Client Home Healthcare quality patient care is a top priority and employees are recognized as our greatest asset. We respect your desire for independence and flexibility in your work and personal life, and will design a schedule to meet your needs.
As a Client Home Healthcare Nurse, Per Diem Registered Nurse, you will:
- • Work for a rapidly growing company in the nation’s fastest growing industry
- • Enjoy the experience of one-on-one nursing care with a limited caseload
- • Enable patients to remain in their own homes while they return to healthy lifestyles
- • Demonstrate your clinical excellence and personal compassion
- • Assess, plan and deliver high quality care and excellent client service
- • Supervise Home Health Aides in care delivery
- • Promote our positive image in the community as the leading home care provider
- • Graduation from an accredited school of nursing and current RN licensure in state of practice
- • At least one year clinical nursing experience, home health experience preferred
- • Excellent clinical assessment and communication skills
- • Reliable, energetic, self-motivated and well-organized
- • Must be able to travel locally in your own vehicle, and possess a valid driver’s license and appropriate automobile insurance coverage
Would you like to be part of our company?
Use the online form below to submit your application. Applicants who qualify will be called in for an interview.
Click Here for Documents that you will need to bring to the interview:
- • Professional License
- • Driver’s License
- • Proof of Car Insurance
- • Proof of Eligibility to work in the United States (immigration status if not a citizen)
- • Social Security Card
- • CPR card
- • Physical Exam documentation with TB testing
- • Resume